Me and My Bother

:) Hai! I just want to share my quality time with special one :D
He's my brother, His name is Handi. But, my friends call him "Om Jenggot" Hahaha, becouse he has a beautiful nomina *_* Hahahaha

We're look so weird, aren't we? ._.
he was born at Surabaya, 03 august 1989. He likes to eat seafood, but he hates to eat vegetables, and I hates this reality. -_-
and I ever give him a present
how? =))

and...

I know, it is the bad one -_-

I gave him a birthday present on his 23 a card

what do you think? It's good right? :)))

And, we likes to spend time together. As go see a movie, eat together outside, share about everything, go to the bookstore, go to the expo, study, shopping (hehe), and many more that I can't to say :))
He's special for me, because he always beside me. When I was wrong, he made me back to the true way. When I was sad, he took his hand on my arms. When I was bad, he took my sweetest side to make me feel right. And I don't know how to explain what I feel to him. I just know that, yea, He's the good one for me. Thanks god to give him in my beautiful life (◦^^◦)

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Angkatan 2 SMA IC Al Muslim

Tentang Kamu, Nisa-ku!